Wednesday, September 8, 2010

FILEZILLA...AAA

     Just the name sounds like a booger, you know, like that monster from Japan or China called godzilla. When I completed the webpage that was assigned to me from this particular class that I am in, I would need to send it through a transport system called "FileZilla". The instructor discussed and explained this process in our last class meeting. I knew from the get-go it was going to be a problem for me, and it was. I called my instructor who guided me through the steps and I was hoping I would have caught on, but I'm questioning myself. Did anyone else have an issue with this or was it just me? There were so many rules to remember and follow. I pray I learned something. Can I do it again on my own? This is a good question. I really have no choice. I'll be doing it again. Thanks for all your help Dr. Ran.

No comments:

Post a Comment